Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 7: Zip Lining & WhiteWater Rafting

Neil and I in front of the Montana Whitewater sign


Neil's final zip line of 6 over the Gallatin river

Coming in for the landing!


Getting unhooked from the zip line rig by Dave our Zip Line expert!

Flying high over the Gallatin River

I hope I don't fall in!

We were all smiles after zip lining!

The scenery around the Zip Line course!

Finally safe on the ground!

Whitewater rafting down the Gallatin River, we are in the Orange raft

Running into the green raft, thankfully I moved my paddle just in time otherwise I might have taken out the other raft guide!


Us in the rapids, I am in the front left corner and Neil is two rows behind me. This picture was taken about 30 seconds before I fell in!

No comments:

Post a Comment